Entering the German Healthcare Market is an ambitious enterprise. The market promises approximately 250 billion Euros spendings, 150 billion of which are being spent by the national health insurers. The financial capacity of the population regarding health products is high and the trend, ability and willingness to private financing of health services is rising rapidly.
For foreign health providers, healthcare industry and insurers the complexity of the German Healthcare Market is deterrent.
Therefore curacontrol GmbH and its highly specialized partners offers a variety of services to help foreign companies to enter the German Healthcare Market successfully.
Curacontrol offers the planning and implementation of strategies for a successful market entrance.
In detail curacontrol GmbH offers access to:
- consulting & legal services and tax advise
- specialised healtheconomists
- potential partners
- health care providers
- physicians, hospitals, nursing facilities
- pharmaceutical and medical device companies
- government authorities
- associations and lobbies of healthcare branches
- interim management and startup backup
- human resources
- healthcare specialised publishing houses and yellow press
We also negotiate reimbursement issues for new therapies with public authorities for our clients.